Start classes at 8.30 the teachers room to come and talk about general topics in the classroom, we greet each other.
The story of today's lesson is about Fashion study from last week. But today, to learn about both women's and men's hairstyles. Start learning teachers assign to do Activating Vocabulary.
Spiky hair
Dreadlocks
Shaved head
Craw cut
After that teacher assign us to read context topic is Splitting Hairs and did exercise.
After that teacher assign us to read context topic is Splitting Hairs and did exercise. When I read a context I use scanning, skimming strategies.
I think that is can improve my reading skill when I use that strategies I can understand easier. I think this lesson is not too much difficult but I have to practice more about vocabulary of fashion.
When I don’t know the vocabulary I will open the dictionary online and find the meaning and ask my friends. I like this lesson because I interested about fashion.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น