This’s the first day of the second semester on Monday 9th January 2016. I study in “A Discourse Approach in Reading” with Assistant Professor Dr. Usa Noytim
When the teacher came, she checked the member in the class. Then, she explained about this course. Then, she told us to speak with my partner about “what did I do on the last vacation?” I told my friend that on the last vacation I went to Pra Mor E'Dang, for camp and saw the sunrise on early morning And went to water.
After that, she gave me the course outline and handout. Then, we did the activities in the handout. It had three works. First, I read the text and matched the words with the texts. Second, I read and completed the sentences of the paragraph by using the word in the box. Finally, I read the sentences and rewrote it by using the connectors in the parenthesis.
After we did it finish, the teacher gave us the correct answer. Then, she gave us the paper about “a list of discourse markers”.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น