วันพุธที่ 5 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2560

Week 11 Definition & Classification

On Monday April 3, 2017 that day in class very hot because air conditioners didn’t work


https://pantip.com/topic/34909997

told us the mid-term score and quiz score.
And next, she explained us about the “Definition & Classification” before she gave us the new handout.

http://www.tfosblog.org/?p=3063

I read sentence Skill Practice 1 and find Definition Markers, technical terms, and underline the definitions. I thought exercise was easy.
Then, I read paragraphs Skill Practice 2 and found Classification Markers and draw a diagram show the classification. I think exercise was not easy.

We took a break at 10 o’clock.

After that, I read the texts “What is Anthropology?” and complete the diagram. The diagram was difficult.

I thought Definition Markers was easy but Classification Markers and written complete the diagram was difficult. So,
I practiced written complete the diagram and read text about Classification Markers. My attitude towards the lesson was not easy

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น