วันศุกร์ที่ 3 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2560

week 5 Narrative (continued) & Descriptive

On Monday January 30, 2017.First,Studied Narrative continued from yesterday.The teacher called Sithichai to explain the Secrets to not listen to, and to to Kitikarn talk to your friend about what they learned yesterday.Next, The teacher to work as a group about "Ceative development < Completing Kylie's circle diagram >" Then a representative of each group to explain it to friendห in front of the classroom.


After that, she commands to break when 10: 08 and started studying Description when 10: 20. Describe is each animal ( Green darner dragonfly, Ant, Komodo), place, these women


Green darner dragonfly



Ant



Komodo



I studied about Komodo Dragon (Varanus Komodoensis). I read the text and answer the questions and talk about it with friend. I thought the text description was easy. Finally, I thought the text description was easy. This practiced help me developed a written skill. I practiced read novels, newspaper, article etc. My attitudes towards the lesson was easy.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น